Reward your employees for the hard work they do to make your company the success that it is. And with your ACEC-BC membership, offering those savings are easier than ever. We have sourced out the best programs with the most value so you can pass those along to your staff and their families. Here is what each partner has to offer:
BAY WEALTH MANAGEMENT - BENEFITS PLAN
For over 14 years, Bay Wealth Management has served engineers and technical staff through its relationship with ACEC-BC. Their mandate is to provide personalized financial education & advice that relieves our clients financial concerns and helps them maximize their security and peace of mind.
We are very proud to offer Bay Wealth Management as the exclusive group benefits provider of ACEC-BC. They have researched the planning needs of our members and have developed a unique and high-level approach to group planning. Their Strategic Group Benefits Process is offered exclusively to ACEC-BC members, this package includes:
- Live Service
- Competitive Benefits Offering & Premiums
- Strategic Financial Planning
- World-Class Group Pension & Retirement Plans
- Financially Support ACEC-BC Initiatives
Call now for a group medical, RRSP & insurance assessment - 1-877-541-2255.
You can expect Bay Wealth Management's group assessment to provide a:
- Group benefit plan review & assessment
- Report on obtaining optimum value in the group benefits marketplace
- Custom report on new benefit options to reduce costs or to include flexible plan design and health spending accounts
YVR AIRPORT PARKING
Vancouver Airport Authority is pleased to offer a 10% discount on parking at YVR, with a Corporate QR code. If you currently have a QR code the expiry date was changed in a seamless manner, so you don’t need to apply for a new one. Please fill in the application form to receive a QR code. You do not need a QR code if you are booking & prepaying your parking using the below promo code. Disregard the validity date on your QR code – it has been changed, in a seamless manner, behind the scenes.
Benefits of the YVR Parking Corporate Program:
- Eligible for a 10% discount off regular rates
- The QR code discount applies to the following self-parking facilities: the Parkade and the Value Long Term Lot
- In March 2019 jetSet Parking will not be available for a discount with a QR code. The only way to receive a discount would be to go online to http://www.yvr.ca/en/passengers/parking/park-yvr to book & pre-pay using the promo code below
- Use the QR code at the Express Pay Stations or Express Exit Lanes - no more line ups
If your travel dates are fixed, consider booking online, in advance, at the Parkade, the Value Long Term lot or at the jetSet parking lot – you do not need a QR code to book and prepay. To book go to http://www.yvr.ca/en/passengers/parking/park-yvr and input your travel details, where it says promo code enter YVRACEC14 and complete your booking to receive an additional discount.
Note: At the jetSet lot shuttle services are available to and from the terminal. At the Value Long Term lot one will take the Canada Line between 5:10am - 1:27am from Templeton Station to YVR and between 5:07am - 00:56am return from YVR to Templeton Station. Train access is free to/from the Value Long Term parking lot. A free shuttle is provided outside train operating hours. Only credit cards or debit cards are accepted at the jetSet and Value Long Term parking lots.
For those for whom it is important to leave your car at the curb you will receive a 20% discount with a corporate Prefera (rewards) card for Gateway Valet. Just tick that appropriate box on the application form. You can be, issued both, a Prefera card and a QR code.
HARBOUR AIR SEAPLANES
ACEC-BC members are eligible to receive a 15% discount off of goFLEX and goGOLD fares with Harbour Air Seaplanes. The program includes:
- 15% discount off goFLEX and goGOLD Base Fares
- Bookings can be completed online or through the Harbour Air Reservation Call Centre: 1-800-665-0122
- Earn High Flyer points
Please contact the ACEC-BC office to obtain the promo code and a membership card before planning your travels.
The Fine Print: discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. ACEC-BC members must present their ACEC-BC Membership Card as proof of identification at the time of check-in.
TRAVEL INSURANCE BY ATI INSURANCE
ACEC-BC has partnered with ATI Insurance Inc. to provide members and their employees a comprehensive travel insurance plan at a substantially discounted price. The coverage includes but is not limited to:
- 2 million dollar emergency hospital and medical benefit
- Multiple trips, up to 60 days of travel per trip
- Coverage up to and including age 69
- Covers spouses up to and including age 69 and eligible dependent children
- No pre-existing health condition clause up to age 65
- 90 day stability period for pre-existing conditions for age 65 - 69
- Emergency dental treatment
- Evacuation benefit
- No deductibles
- No medical questionnaire
- Guaranteed issue
The ACEC-BC Member/Employee price for this coverage is $99.99 per year.
ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR / NATIONAL CAR RENTAL
ACEC-BC members can now gain easy access to discounts with Enterprise Holdings, the largest car rental provider in the world: operating Enterprise, National, and Alamo. With over 6,500 locations in North America to choose from, ACEC-BC members can find a location that is convenient to fit their needs whether it be airport travel or local home city rentals.
If there are issues with your booking via the links provided below please contact: LeisureBusinessDevelopment@erac.com.
Please click on your preferred brand below and book your reservation now to obtain the affinity member's discount. In order to obtain the ACEC-BC member's discount, your booking must be made using the links below.
MARK'S WORK WEARHOUSE
Present your Mark's Work Wearhouse and ACEC-BC Member card and receive 10% off on selected regular priced items at all 400+ Mark's locations across Canada!
Don't have a Mark's Work Wearhouse card and/or an ACEC-BC Member card? Contact Maddy Jamieson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-687-2811 ext. 4 to order your cards today!
WCBC Compensation Survey
Each year ACEC-BC partners with Western Compensation & Benefits Consultants to produce a comprehensive report on salaries, benefits and employment practices of Canadian consulting engineering firms. The report convers over 150+ positions including engineering, technical positions, executive, management, information technology, finance and administrative positions.
Participants save 50% off the purchase price and ACEC-BC member firms save an additional 15%. Data is collected annually between February 1st and July 31st, with results being released in September.
For further information visit www.wcbc.ca/published-surveys/consulting-engineers or contact Krista Friesen, 604-683-9155 email@example.com.
EMC Mortgages is British Columbia’s highest volume mortgage service company, accessing deeply discounted rates and products from over 40 Canadian lenders. ACEC-BC members can now take advantage of a unique range of services through EMC’s Group Mortgage Discount Program:
- Discounted Mortgage Rates and Products
- Significant Monthly Savings
- Pre-Qualification on New Purchases
- Lines of Credit
- Debt Consolidation
CLICK HERE for full details, or call 604-739-0320.
Evo Car Share
Evo is car sharing made for BC. Drive anywhere, just pick up and drop off in the home zone. ACEC-BC members can get 45 free driving minutes by signing up with our membership code. See the back of your membership card to redeem your code.
Benefits of using Evo include:
- 100% Hybrid electric vehicles
- cars equipped with bike & ski racks
- per-minute rates include gas, insurance, and parking
- reserved Evo parking spots in parkades and urban areas citywide
Sign up for Evo here.