Reward your employees for the hard work they do to make your company the success that it is. And with your ACEC-BC membership, offering those savings are easier than ever. We have sourced out the best programs with the most value so you can pass those along to your staff and their families. Here is what each partner has to offer:
BAY WEALTH MANAGEMENT - BENEFITS PLAN
For over 14 years, Bay Wealth Management has served engineers and technical staff through its relationship with ACEC-BC. Their mandate is to provide personalized financial education & advice that relieves our clients financial concerns and helps them maximize their security and peace of mind.
We are very proud to offer Bay Wealth Management as the exclusive group benefits provider of ACEC-BC. They have researched the planning needs of our members and have developed a unique and high-level approach to group planning. Their Strategic Group Benefits Process is offered exclusively to ACEC-BC members, this package includes:
- Live Service
- Competitive Benefits Offering & Premiums
- Strategic Financial Planning
- World-Class Group Pension & Retirement Plans
- Financially Support ACEC-BC Initiatives
Call now for a group medical, RRSP & insurance assessment - 1-877-541-2255.
You can expect Bay Wealth Management's group assessment to provide a:
- Group benefit plan review & assessment
- Report on obtaining optimum value in the group benefits marketplace
- Custom report on new benefit options to reduce costs or to include flexible plan design and health spending accounts
YVR AIRPORT PARKING
Vancouver Airport Authority is pleased to offer ACEC-BC member firms and their employees discounted parking at YVR. There are several offers:
- Companies with 3 to 5 employees who travel 1 to 2 times per month, and spend $1,500 in parking per year, can apply and receive a 20% discount off regular parking rates at the Parkade, the Value Lot and at the jetSet Parking lot and a 20% discount with Gateway Valet. For more information, contact email@example.com. If your company does not fit the criteria you can apply for the discount through ACEC-BC. Click here for the registration form.
- For ACEC-BC members who do not travel frequently but do fly out of YVR now and then, discounted parking rates are available for the jetSet Parking lot by booking online. Just go to www.jetsetparking.com/yvr, enter your details, and where it asks for your promo code, enter YVRACEC14.
Streamline your research and stay ahead of the competition with ConstructConnect (formerly CMD Group). ConstructConnect is the only commercial construction information provider with true coverage of both the Canadian and U.S. markets. In addition, ConstructConnect analyzes their project information to offer strong forecasting information, market and specification analysis and tactical leads for sales execution and project bidding.
ACEC-BC members are eligible for discounts on a variety of information tools:
NEW OFFER FREE TO ACEC-BC MEMBERS! For a limited time, receive free access to Insight for 6 months with your ACEC-BC membership. Insight is B.C.'s most comprehensive website for non-residential construction data and tender documents. Learn more about Insight and the Intelligent Leads module. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
HARBOUR AIR SEAPLANES
ACEC-BC members are eligible to receive a 15% discount off of goFLEX and goGOLD fares with Harbour Air Seaplanes. The program includes:
- 15% discount off goFLEX and goGOLD Base Fares
- Bookings can be completed online or through the Harbour Air Reservation Call Centre: 1-800-665-0122
- Earn High Flyer points
Look on the back of your membership card for the promo code, or call the ACEC-BC office to obtain the promo code and a membership card before planning your travels.
The Fine Print: discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. ACEC-BC members must present their ACEC-BC Membership Card as proof of identification at the time of check-in.
TRAVEL INSURANCE BY ATI INSURANCE
ACEC-BC has partnered with ATI Insurance Inc. to provide members and their employees a comprehensive travel insurance plan at a substantially discounted price. The coverage includes but is not limited to:
- 2 million dollar emergency hospital and medical benefit
- Multiple trips, up to 60 days of travel per trip
- Coverage up to and including age 69
- Covers spouses up to and including age 69 and eligible dependent children
- No pre-existing health condition clause up to age 65
- 90 day stability period for pre-existing conditions for age 65 - 69
- Emergency dental treatment
- Evacuation benefit
- No deductibles
- No medical questionnaire
- Guaranteed issue
The ACEC-BC Member/Employee price for this coverage is $99.99 per year.
ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR / NATIONAL CAR RENTAL
ACEC-BC members can now gain easy access to the preferred business rental programs at both Enterprise and National Car Rental brands. With over 6,500 locations in North America to choose from ACEC-BC members can find a location that is convenient to fit your needs whether it be airport travel or local home city rentals.
Instructions for corporate enrollment: for the BC Business Rental Program, please email Divya.Sharma@ehi.ca.
Please click your preferred brand below, and book your reservation now to obtain an affinity member's discount.
You don't need to be a multi-national company to get the lowest possible travel rates - you just need to bring an expert on board.
Corporate Traveller provides the support that online fares rarely offer. By having a Dedicated Account Manager, you can save up to 20% on costs found in hidden fees or inflexible bookings. Furthermore, by outsourcing your travel itineraries to an expert, it will free up your staff's time from having to manage extra paperwork and lengthy web searches.
Contact Chris Garrard for more details on the program, email@example.com, 604-353-9320.
MARK'S WORK WEARHOUSE
Present your Mark's Work Wearhouse and ACEC-BC Member card and receive 10% off on selected regular priced items at all 400+ Mark's locations across Canada!
Don't have a Mark's Work Wearhouse card and/or an ACEC-BC Member card? Contact Lia Spidlen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-687-2811 ext. 4 to order your cards today!
WCBC Compensation Survey
Each year ACEC-BC partners with Western Compensation & Benefits Consultants to produce a comprehensive report on salaries, benefits and employment practices of Canadian consulting engineering firms. The report convers over 80 positions including engineering, technical positions, executive, management, information technology, finance and administrative positions.
Participants save 50% off the purchase price and ACEC-BC member firms save an additional 15%. Data is collected annually between May 1st and August 31st with results being released in October.
For further information visit www.wcbc.ca/published-surveys/consulting-engineers or contact Nancy MacLeod, 604-683-9155 email@example.com.
Magnolia Hotel & Spa
The Magnolia Hotel & Spa, Victoria's top downtown boutique hotel, has partnered with ACEC-BC to provide members with preferred corporate rates and benefits. Located in the heart of downtown, just two blocks from the inner harbour and Harbour Air terminal you will find shopping, entertainment and over 20 restaurants at your door! A top hotel on TripAdvisor and recommended by Conde Nast Traveller, luxurious rooms and personalized service are our hallmarks. ACEC-BC Member's Rate includes:
- Continental breakfast
- Local calls
- Bottled water in-room daily
- Nightly turn-down service
- Aeroplan Miles
Call toll-free 1-877-624-6654 or online at www.magnoliahotel.com using Corporate Code ACEC.
EMC Mortgages is British Columbia’s highest volume mortgage service company, accessing deeply discounted rates and products from over 40 Canadian lenders. ACEC-BC members can now take advantage of a unique range of services through EMC’s Group Mortgage Discount Program:
- Discounted Mortgage Rates and Products
- Significant Monthly Savings
- Pre-Qualification on New Purchases
- Lines of Credit
- Debt Consolidation
CLICK HERE for full details, or call 604-739-0320.
Choice Hotels have 11 different hotel brands under our umbrella - Comfort, Comfort Suites, Quality, Clarion, Sleep Inn, MainStay Suites, EconoLodge, Rodeway Inn, Suburban, Ascend Hotel Collection, and Cambria Hotel & Suites. There are over 320 hotels spanning all 10 provinces in Canada and over 6,400 hotels worldwide. Many properties are conveniently located near tourist attractions, business districts and shopping centres. Plus, nearly all Choice hotels offer a complimentary hot breakfast and free internet access.
ACEC-BC members save up to 15% with Choice Hotels. Visit www.choicehotels.ca and enter the Client ID number that is on the back of your ACEC-BC Membership Card. Reservations can also be made by phone at 1-800-424-6423.
Note: Guests must make their reservations by telephone or online prior to visiting the hotel. Hotels will not honor your corporate discounted rates for “walk-in” guests with no reservation.
AVIVA GROUP PROGRAM
Aviva Canada is one of the country's leading providers of property and casualty insurance, covering homes, cars, recreational vehicles, groups and businesses. Its team of more than 3,000 employees serves approximately three million customers nationwide.
ACEC-BC members now enjoy special rates and benefits through Aviva's group insurance program. These rates and benefits are also available for your spouses and eligible dependents.
- Special home and tenants insurance rates plus additional discounts
- Access to free telephone assistance services for your personal day-to-day needs (including qualified lawyers, health professionals, contractors and real estate experts) provided with home insurance
- Professional claims handling backed by a Claims Services Satisfaction Guarantee
Call 1-877-787-7021 for a quote and see how much you can save! www.avivainsurance.ca/acec-bc
UPS Members Benefit Program
As your annual dues also include a membership with ACEC Canada, your firm also gains access to their host of programs and services, one of them being with UPS. Sign up for FREE for the ACEC Member Business Program and take advantage of some of the most competitive rates available on shipping services.
Discounts on services include:
- 30% off small package shipments within Canada, to the U.S. and to worldwide destinations
- 25% off imports into Canada
- At least 70% off freight shipments over 150 lbs.
Visit www.membersbenefitprogram.com/ACECC or call 1-800-636-2377 to start saving today.