For more than 10 years, ACEC-BC has partnered with Western Compensation & Benefits Consultants to produce a comprehensive report on salaries, benefits and employment practices of Canadian consulting engineering firms.
What is covered?
The survey covers over 80 positions including engineering & technical positions, executive, management, information technology, finance and administrative positions.
The report includes an:
- Analysis of base salary and total cash compensation
- Analysis of short-term incentive and profit sharing payouts
- A year-over-year review of increases to base salaries
- Analysis of non-cash components of compensation such as:
- group insurance benefits
- retirement plans
- salary administration practices
- work week & overtime
- maternity/parental leaves
- vacation entitlement
- performance management systems
- Analysis of anticipated increases to salary ranges & base salaries
The report is available to both participants and non-participants. Data is collected annually between May 1st and August 31st with results being released in October.
Participants save 50% off the purchase price and ACEC-BC member firms save an additional 15%.
For further information go to:
Western Compensation & Benefits Consultants
604.683.9155 or 1.800.781.2411