For more than 10 years, ACEC-BC has partnered with Western Compensation & Benefits Consultants to produce a comprehensive report on salaries, benefits and employment practices of Canadian consulting engineering firms.
What is covered?
The survey covers over 150 positions in the following functional areas: engineers, scientists, technicians/technologists, environmental science, executives, business development, project management finance, human resources, information technology and administrative support.
The report includes an:
- Analysis of base salary and total cash compensation
- Analysis of short-term incentive and profit sharing payouts
- Actual and planned salary increases
- Analysis of non-cash components of compensation such as:
- group insurance & retirement benefits
- paid time off
- compensation administration
- compensation policies
- employment practices
The report is available to both participants and non-participants. Data is collected annually between May 1st and August 31st with results being released in October.
Participants save 50% off the purchase price and ACEC-BC member firms save an additional 15%.
For further information go to:
Western Compensation & Benefits Consultants
604.683.9155 or 1.800.781.2411