Every picture tells a story. Join us in telling BC’s Consulting Engineering story.
As we continue to update our visual representation of BC’s consulting engineering industry, we need your help to capture all the exciting and innovative work our members are doing across the province.
We invite you to participate in the first ACEC-BC Summer Photo Contest!
- Consulting Engineers in the Field: We want to see your best shot’s of staff in the field.
- BC’s Great Outdoors: Let’s capture British Columbia’s breath taking landscape
- Your final product: Showoff those iconic projects. Bonus points to innovative designs!
Finalists will be selected by ACEC-BC staff. From the set of finalists, three winners will be selected via online voting by ACEC-BC members. All three winners will be awarded with a canvas print of their photo and receive recognition at the annual ACEC-BC Awards Gala.
- Entries will be judged based on alignment with encouraged themes, photography skills, and creativity.
- Contest is only open to ACEC-BC member firms
- Each person may submit up to 3 photo’s
- Number of entries are not restricted by firm (multiple staff from each firm may submit an entry)
- Please avoid photo’s that include identifiable people, logo’s, or images that have been heavily manipulated (minor editing is ok)
How to enter:
Click here to submit your entry. Please ensure the following is included:
- ACEC-BC member firm
- Photographer’s name and title
- Location and project name
Entries are accepted up to September 28, 2020 at 11:59 PM (PDT). Member voting will begin after the finalists are announced in September 2020. Winners will be announced in October 2020.
By submitting an entry, the submitter of the photo warrants that he or she is the holder of any and all intellectual property and related rights associated with the photo and, in exchange for participation in this contest, allows ACEC-BC the right to use the submitted photo for any future marketing materials.